2012/02/07

Real Regrown and Restart

Being 21 was so much faster than i though...
never doubt bout time...never getting late bout it...
21...what!!!! its like a crucial time for me to find someone...
to be cuddle...to be hug....
such a wonderful.....hahahaha but like always dear...dream on...

I had think a lot bout my self now days...
i dont think i'm gonna put myself under the curtain anymore..
hiding somewhere...now..
i think i wanna step up for a better reason and life...
i'm gonna do it step by step...

first!! of course i need to be more realistic..i mean in real life..
do i pretend to be somebody else...?? i dont think so..
but maybe some other silly person might think that..
so, its time for me to be real with everybody...
be who i'm suppose to be...
not only by my stupid crazy mouth bitchy word...
but i'm talking bout my self..
my appearance...
i want to clear up some closed minded people out there....
i am AYAI....i'm somebody now..
and they need to know who i am...really am..
by the way..i'm not saying i'm a good person...but u can say that...
not a really bad person...but sometimes bad..heheh

next!! i will be regrown up by myself..
sound ridiculous right?? but who cares...
i'm gonna take my time for myself to make up my mind...
to be who i'm suppose to be..
to be more mature than before..
or to be more crazy than before..
or to be natural in all way...
i dont know yet...hehehhee

and lastly....i need to restart my whole crazy life...
clarifying myself bout what happen now...
specifically bout my previous life..seriously guys..
my late life were really bad and shit....snapped me!!
hahahaha....i'm gonna think bout my future plan...
i mean bout my study..future job...i dont wanna be homeless guy...
or guy that pick up the trash or any kind of freak clown people doing circus...
i want to be an engineer...errrrr...i'll think bout that later...

thats all i need....the three R....Real, Regrown and Restart...
what ever happen before this..
i think i might pass all out..does not need to be remember anymore..
i had waste my 3 precious year...
now i'm gonna be new me...


Yeay!!!! Its me AYAI....new AYAI!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment