2011/02/20

Piece of arts!!!!

nak show korang pe hasil kiteorang bergambar di tengah malam!!! :)

 my name AYAI..... :)

 amir writing LOVE... :)

amir drawing love.... :)

me drawing burger and fries McD... jadik x??

 amir writing BAMET... ??? xtau pe tu BAMET....

i'm like having an aura!!!! :)

owh... amir too..... :))

 amir releasing light :))

the guitar makes amir lighting... :))

my piece of gut job....making amir light clone~~ :)

my piece of gut....makes amir had a super power....

amir still have super power i'd gave....

 amir's thunderbolt....for many times..i'd made it.. :)

guitar with soft electrify power..... :))

my crash hp~~~ :))

so pe komen korang??? ok x??? drawing using the light...
actually bnyk lagik gambar but this is the best!!! :))
sharp n more.... :)

nnti nak wat lagik lar ngn amir!!!

2 comments: