2010/05/07

alone~~~~

every1 had this type of feeling right...
every1 know hows that feel..
does it hurt....???
does it happy...???
does it sad....???
does it terrible...????



god dam it!!!!!!
this what i feel now....
in happy....i feel lonely and sad....



this is not easy to manage this feeling well.....
this is not fun to handle this kind of emotions.....
i feel it inside my soul...
that i have nobody in this cruel world......

they left me behind...
without knowing that i always thinking of them....
i always look into my soul....
i always look into my heart....
does it cured????



when i was far from my family~~~~
i always put them in the 2nd list of what i remmember bout...
ignoring them....
dont even text a message to them....
dont even give them a call....
how cruel i am....

but now.....
when i was at home.....
they left me alone.....
then i'm starting to miss them...



waiting for they to coming back...
waiting for their returning......
waiting for my heart to feel full....
waiting for my soul to live back...
waiting for my heart from break into pieces...

i want them back.....
they have to bare this kind of emotions..
they need to feel it...
they need to understand what i'm feeling bout...

i need all of you to keep survive...
how do i live without all of u....
i dont have courage to keep breathing....
even in a second...



u need to come back...
please......

syg sumer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: